Judy Turnbull is a Christian Counselor and Life Coach, specializing in working with women who struggle with anxiety, depression, low self-esteem and life transition issues. Her counseling services are available to local residents of the Ludington, Michigan and surrounding area. She currently sees clients at her church, Trinity Evangelical Free Church of Ludington.
- Licensed Professional Counselor with the State of Michigan
- Masters of Arts in Professional Counseling (Southern Christian University)
- Certified Life Purpose Coach (LPCCI – Life Purpose Coaching Centers International)
- Certified Life Purpose Facilitator (LPCCI)
- Graduate of the Foundation Class at the Institute of Life Coach Training
- Graduate of the Core Essentials Program of Coach U
- 10+ years experience helping others in the personal development process
- She has been working as a therapist in the areas of general counseling, substance abuse counseling as well as in an intensive therapy program, using Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Solution Focused Therapy and Dialectical Behavior Therapy.
- Other work experience includes, working as an Outreach Director at a church, being a Volunteer Coordinator at a mission for the homeless and being a Tour Coordinator for a wholesale travel company.
Judy does not accept insurance. All services are self-pay, but, she offers services using a sliding-fee schedule based on household income.
To learn more about this or to set up an appointment, email her at: email@example.com